Monday, June 25, 2007

Good News

Hello everyone,

My people mom is at NECC today so I’ve got the computer. I’m really glad I’m not at NECC because she said it was VERY crowded. I am afraid I might get my tail stepped on!

Before I share the new tech stuff I’ve learned I want to tell you the good news. I do NOT have kidney failure – just a really rare kidney infection. That means in a few days I will be good as new!

Wow, Grits and I used Audacity to record some really neat stuff. It is pretty cool. So far we recorded I Wish You a Merry Christmas and Shrew Hunting 101. We will have to post them soon. So far I’m not using my IPOD just listening to it on the computer. I guess it isn’t a podcast until we upload them.

So I guess – we are not done yet! Bye for now!

Cleo

1 comment:

fergusoncd540 said...

I am glad that it was just an infection! I was praying for you. Now, you better hurry up and read this because I heard that your people mom was on her way back home today. You better not let her catch you. My people mom caught me and she started taking me to a shrink. She tricked me the first time. I thought she said we were going to get some shrews, so I jumped right in the cage. I know better now. I hide in the far corner under the bed. Oh, here she comes! BYE!