Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hello All,

Since I wrote such a sad email the last time I decided to hijack the computer again and update you on my life. First of all, Cleo is doing better. Her first test results came back showing wonderful improvement. We are all hoping that it is a kitty miracle. Her next test results are due today. The bad news is I’m not allowed to see the other cats any more. :-( Please keep your ears out for a home for me. People have given me some pretty interesting ideas on finding a home. I will be trying them out! Thanks!

I got to hang out with my human mom while she was reading the Blogs, Wikis, Podcasts book today. We even got to watch the screen-casting link weblog.infoworld.com/udell/gems/umlaut.html. Now that is was cool! Mom was saying something like - it would end the need to do all those paper how to handouts. She seemed pretty excited.

Next we downloaded Audacity and played with that! I was able to record a few meows! I’m going to practice more once I’m done writing.

“Are you we done yet?” Uh, oh that means I must go I can hear them coming! - Dolly

No comments: