Saturday, June 2, 2007

Week 3

“Cleo, what did Mom learn this week in her fun class that we can use in our Blog?” said Grits.

“She learned about Wikis. What is a Wiki you ask? It a fun way for individuals to collaborate on an on-line project!” responded Cleo.

“Oh, I have a good idea for a Wiki,” said Grits “Let do one that is called, The Basic Rules for Cats who have a House to Run. In fact every cat could add his/her wisdom and we could rule not only the house but the world. We could even let the new cat, Dolly, help us! She wouldn’t even need to be in the same room as us!”

“Well, I don’t know about Dolly helping – she scares me - but let’s try out a few entries on our Blog and see if folks like this idea”, said Cleo

_______
Here goes: The Basic Rules for Cats who have a House to Run
“Please let us know what you think! Add other ideas for us to share!”

Bedrooms: Always sleep on the human at night so s/he cannot move around.

Bathrooms: Always accompany guest to the bathroom. It isn’t necessary to do anything - - just sit and stare.

Night Hunting: The humans would have you believe that those lumps under the covers are their feet and hands. They are lying. They are actually Bed Shrews, rumored to be the most delicious of all the shrews in the world, though no cat has ever been able to catch one. Rumor also has it that only the most ferocious attack can stun them long enough for you to dive under the covers to get them. Maybe YOU can be the first to taste the Bed Shrew! Good Luck!

_____

“Grits! Cleo! Are you done yet? Here comes the people mom. Hurry” yells Dolly.

“See Cleo – Dolly not all bad! She is trying to help us!” Grits


5 comments:

Natalie's Google Account said...

somtimes you worry me. you do this too well. (listening to cat talk is new, fresh)

I believe that wikis are great! I hope that I will learn enough to include them in my students' learning. They just have difficulty with writing... have to overcome that hurdle. Maybe the wikis will help them overcome it... or not. Ask your cats how the wiki experience was for them.

Wen~ said...

Ok, just last week I told my dad that Max could talk and he said there is a place for people like me..."Snowden". LOL
I just love your blog. Very cute!
Don't forget...
When you want the humans to do something and they act like they just don't get it, just sit there and meow at them really loud!

Josh said...

Have to give ya the most creative blog ever. I got a kick out of reading it. I think kids could really get into something like that. Of course, if they started meowing at me I would have to worry a bit. I will be coming back for the continuing adventures of the cats:)

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Natalie, pretty creative, and wild. I am not going to comment on Wendy's comment...you are my wiki partner, and by the way you are doing a great job! I like your creativity and you have given me some ideas!
THANKS Kat Lady!

fergusoncd540 said...

I absolutely LOVE your blog! I could not stop laughing.