Sunday, June 17, 2007

Week 5 - Oops

Hello all!

My name is Dolly. I must apologies I did not realize I was to put up two posts this week. Oops – mark it up to the fact that my human mom usually works in my room but didn’t this week. I was really surprised when she left out her folder and I saw I had messed up. Oh well … I have much to tell you on a personal note but I’ll leave that for the next post.

What to say about PSA. At first I thought it stood for Paws Save Animals – which is an organization close to my heart- but no I’m told it stands for Public Service announcements.

I’m told that my human mom’s group had a very hard time coming up with just one idea. In fact, they made many storyboards only to scrap them and try another. I think she had fun because she never asked "Are We Done Yet"

No comments: